Last updated: October 20, 2022
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Find Solace, Inc. ,doing business as Solace. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right of privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us.
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to use when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites (such as posting messages in our client communication platform or entering other client data) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact or demographic information.
- We collect passwords, password hints and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you subscribe to our services, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Information automatically collected
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”) and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login processes.
- To send you marketing and promotional communication for Business Purposes and to communicate new features and/or bugs. You may opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes or Legal Reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about change to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders and appointments.. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, refunds, made through the Sites.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you for our Business Purposes. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or for Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-user communication with your Consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communication with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons.
- To respond to legal requests. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, government requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate Business Purpose to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the download of transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to minors. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from minors please contact us at email@example.com
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Summary of Information We Collect
California law requires us to disclose information regarding the categories of personal information that we have collected about California consumers (as that term is defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA")), the categories of sources from which the information was collected, the business or commercial purposes (as those terms are defined by applicable law) for which the information was collected, and the categories of parties with whom we share personal information.
We or our service providers may collect the below categories of information for the following business or commercial purposes (as those terms are defined in applicable law):
Providing the Service (e.g., account servicing and maintenance, matching freelancer talent with client needs, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about the Service);
Our or our service providers' operational purposes;
Auditing consumer interactions on our site (e.g., measuring ad impressions);
Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting privacy and security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity;
Bug detection, error reporting, and activities to maintain the quality or safety of our Service;
Investigating compliance with, enforcing, and/or complying with the law;
Short-term, transient use, such as customizing content that we or our service providers display on the Service;
Improving our existing Service and developing new services (e.g., by conducting research to develop new products or features);
Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from us or third party partners;
Other uses about which we notify you.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights. California law may permit you to request that we:
Provide you the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
Delete certain information we have about you.
You may have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any. You also have the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising certain of your rights.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please submit a request through the Data Request Form available in our Privacy Center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to verify your identity before we fulfill your request. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To do so, you must provide us with written authorization or a power of attorney, signed by you, for the agent to act on your behalf. You will still need to verify your identity directly with us.
Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. For example, we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Service to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use the Service.
The CCPA sets forth certain obligations for businesses that “sell” personal information. Based on the definition of “sell” under the CCPA and under current regulatory guidance, we do not believe we engage in such activity and have not engaged in such activity in the past twelve months.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or mail to:
Find Solace, Inc.
3571 Far West Blvd #3219
Austin, TX 78731